- Delivery Info
- Customer Reviews
- Goes well with
- Easy Returns
Secure, functional dog eye protection
Rex Specs dog goggles are protective eyewear for the active dog. They are stable and secure while still allowing for full jaw motion and field of view. Rex Specs protect your dogs eyes from debris, environmental hazards, and sun.
Rex Specs dog goggles have been designed and tested to insure they meet the needs of any dog and any adventure.
ALL REX SPECS COME WITH 2 LENSES - A CLEAR LENS + A TINTED LENS.
The majority of dogs will be diagnosed with some sort of eye ailment by the time they are 8 years old. Many of these can be prevented or treated with some form of protection from harmful elements, such as the sun, debris, grasses and brush.
All lenses are UVA/UVB protective and assist in the treatment of canine eye conditions such as pannus (Chronic Superficial Keratitis).
Great For Working Dogs
Rex Specs K9 design is optimized for the working dog. They are used by personal protection dog trainers, the military, and in many other working K9 applications. Rex Specs have received the mark approval from several K9 professionals for their effectiveness in many different situations.
- The large spherical lens design allows for a full range of view, eliminating the potential for any distractions or obstruction during wear.
- The soft foam edge fits snuggly on the face of the dog, protecting them from dust and debris.
- The low profile fully adjustable strap allows a custom fit on each dog, and easily integrates with other products and harnesses.
- These goggles fit securely throughout all activities while still allowing maximum freedom and full jaw motion.
Please look at the size chart to help you understand what size goggles your dog might fit into better. Measure the circumference of your dog's muzzle where you expect the goggle to land on their nose - usually around the back of their mouth. Then measure your mate's head circumference where you expect the goggle to land on the forehead - typically an inch or so behind the eyes.
How To Fit Rex Specs
- Adjust the snout/elastic section of the strap is not too tight or loose, but snug. Your dog should be able to open his mouth fully.
- Slide the Rex Specs over the muzzle.
- Clip the buckle and adjust the size to fit snuggly.
TIPS FOR TRAINING
Buying a pair of dog goggles is an investment in your dog's health and training time. It may take a little work before your dog wears Rex Specs like a pro.
Well-trained dogs and working dog breeds seem to accept this 'job' a little easier than some other breeds. There has been instant success with some first-time-wearers, while others fight it. However, with a little training, any dog can wear Rex Specs like a pro!
- Remove the Lens: Try the goggles without the lens a few times before introducing the lens. This allows the dog to get used to the frame on their face before making them look through the lens. Transition from no lens to the clear lens.
- Timing: Have your dog wear the goggles in a comfortable place; around the house while they are tired, sleeping or eating. If your dog is leash trained, introduce the goggles while they are on the leash when their attempts to remove the goggles can be quickly corrected.
- Positive Association: Positive reinforcement - make it fun! Put them on for short periods of time before breakfast, dinner, treats, or their favourite activities. Our dogs love trail runs, so we’d put them on before a run. They also love the raw elk bones we get from our local butcher. Hence, we'd put the goggles on and give them a bone. When the Rex Specs come out, they have learned that something good is going to happen.
They are the best fitting goggle so far. Excellent product and good service from Zoe. #dashpatch, Seaford VIC
Fantastic product for my poor Samoyed who has an ulcer on her eye. Rex Specs not only look good, they are also the most practical safety eye wear you could buy for your dog. Although they are tough, the lens can still be scratched but this does not detract from the quality of the item. Introduce the goggles slowly and your dog's eyes will be protected in no time. Sharon Lowe, Bathurst NSW
Read 2 customer reviews of Rex Specs Dog Goggles. The average customer rating is 5.
Posted by #dashpatch
They are the best fitting goggle so far. Excellent product and good service from Zoe.
Posted by Sharon Lowe
Fantastic product for my poor Samoyed who has an ulcer on her eye. Rex Specs not only look good, they are also the most practical safety eye wear you could buy for your dog. Although they are tough, the lens can still be scratched but this does not detract from the quality of the item. Introduce the goggles slowly and your dog's eyes will be protected in no time.
Quick Despatch, Flat Rate Delivery, FREE Regular Delivery over $200
We despatch most orders on the same day you place your order. We strive to make your delivery faster than you can get anywhere else online. We'll provide you with a tracking number so you can track your delivery online.
Order before 2pm to ensure your order goes out today.
Regular Delivery by Australia Post Parcel Post is $9.95.
Here is a guide to delivery times:
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane: 2-3 days
Country NSW, Country VIC SE QLD, Adelaide, Hobart: 3-5 days
Darwin, Perth, Northern QLD, Country SA, Tasmania: 4-6 days
Country WA, NT: 5-7 days
Express Delivery by Australia Express Post is $14.95.
Express Post delivery is guaranteed next business day within the Express Post network. The Express Post network covers most metropolitan areas accross the country.
If you aren't sure if your address is within the network you can check on the Auspost website.
If you would like delivery outside Australia, we are happy to post things out to you. Please contact us for the shipping rates to your area.
Easy 100 Day Returns
We want your dog to be comfortable. And we want you to be worry free.
That's why we make returns so easy.
If you purchase an item that is not the right size or fit, we are more than happy for you to return it for a refund as long as it is returned in a new, resalable condition with all packaging intact within 100 days.
Just pop the item back to us in the post along with a note explaining the reason for return and we will refund your original purchase as soon as we receive the item you return.
You can place a new order for the correct size / fit item on the website anytime. No fuss, no waiting.
It's that easy.
Feel free to give us a ring on 1300 725 781 if you have any questions about sizing. We're here to help.