Terms & Conditions
By accessing, browsing and/or using the waggle.com.au Website You agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Waggle Canine Adventure Gear Pty Ltd (ACN: 131 683 193) [“We”, “Our”] attempts to ensure that the contents of the waggle.com.au Website are accurate and current at the time they are published. Prices of goods and services, postage and handling fees, and other charges displayed on the waggle.com.au Website are current at the time of display and are subject to variation without notice. We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and other product information. However, We are unable to warrant that product descriptions or other content of the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
2. It is a condition of the person/s accessing, browsing and/or using the waggle.com.au Website, [“You”, “Your”] that You accept that We will not be liable under any circumstances for any action You take relying on the information on this Website or using any service which is accessible using this Website. You expressly agree that Your use of the waggle.com.au Website is at Your own risk.
3. We assume no liability for the contents of any other Websites that You may access from the waggle.com.au Website.
4. We exclude all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any content or goods and services, available on or through using the waggle.com.au Website. To the extent that We are prohibited at law from excluding our liability, We limit our liability to the extent permitted by law to resupplying the material, goods or the relevant service as the case may be.
5. Any information provided on waggle.com.au is not professional advice and is for the purpose of general knowledge only.
6. We reserve the right to cancel any order, at which time, We will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or phone number/s provided. We will refund any monies paid using the original method received. All orders are subject to availability of stock and We undertake to take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide prior to processing of orders.
7. It is Your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. Should You enter the wrong address, We are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at Our expense.
8. If You purchase an item that is not the right size or fit, we will gladly refund it if the item is returned in a new, resalable condition with all packaging intact within 100 days of purchase. All returned products must be free of dog hair, odor (including smoke), damage or signs of usage and in its original packaging with all included materials. You are responsible for the postage to return the item to us. We will refund You using the original method of payment. We reserve the right to refuse returns if the above conditions are not met.
9. With the exception of items on sale, if You receive an item and You are not completely happy with it, and the item is returned to us in a new, resalable condition with its original packaging within 100 days of purchase Note: All returned products must be free of dog hair, odor (including smoke), damage or signs of usage and in its original packaging with all included materials. We will refund You using the original method of payment. You are responsible for the postage to return the item to us. We reserve the right to refuse returns if the above conditions are not met.
10. If You receive an item that is faulty or damaged, please return it to us within 100 days of purchase with all its original packaging. In the event that it is faulty or damaged, We will refund the original product price via the original method of payment. Alternatively You may request a replacement, which will be despatched (subject to availability) once We receive and have examined the faulty or damaged item.
11. We charge a flat rate fee for regular or express postal delivery within mainland Australia. Title of the product(s) supplied passes to You after We receive cleared payment for the order. We will make every effort to deliver as quickly as possible.
12. These Terms & Conditions and Your use of the the waggle.com.au Website are goverened by the laws of New South Wales. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of New South Wales.
13. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Such variations will become effective immediately upon publishing the new terms and conditions on the waggle.com.au Website. By continuing to access or use the waggle.com.au Website You will be deemed to accept all such variations.
14. This waggle.com.au Website is copyright © All rights reserved. Our Australian Business Number (ABN) is 24 131 683 193.